List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Re: I'm looking for any! information about ruby and QT
From:       "Robert Dober" <robert.dober () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-07-13 20:06:28

On 7/13/07, anansi <kazaam@oleco.net> wrote:
> Caleb Tennis wrote:

> @steffano: thanks for these links! I'ckeck them soon as this versioning
> problem is solved.
>
> @robert: I heard a lot of good things about qt so I wanna work with it a
> bit :)
Sure I did some lobbying because it was not completely clear what you
wanted and I thought it might be helpful...
Stefano firmly defended QT and that got you somewhere I hope.
I do not think at all that QT is bad and I did not say so (scusami
Stefano se avessi dato 'sta impressione), I have no idea how it
integrates with Ruby, let us know more about it will you?

Cheers
Robert
-- Kent Beck