List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Re: I'm looking for any! information about ruby and QT
From:       anansi <kazaam () oleco ! net>
Date:       2007-07-13 17:10:10

Caleb Tennis wrote:
>> If someone is itself familiar with ruby and qt maybe you can help me?
>
> You are mixing Qt versions, and that won't work.  The UIC file you generated came
> from Qt 4, but the Qtruby stuff that you're working with looks to be for Qt 3.
> You'll need to pick one version or the other and stick with it from both the Qt side
> and the QtRuby side.
>
> Caleb

Hi yes I did the ui file with qt4-designer but what do you mean with
qtruby stuff? I just wanna use qt4 but where can I check which is used
by ruby? I have qt4 installed!

@steffano: thanks for these links! I'ckeck them soon as this versioning
problem is solved.

@robert: I heard a lot of good things about qt so I wanna work with it a
bit :)

Does anybody know how I can check that just qt4 is used?

I'm working under ubuntu linux.

--
greets

                     one must still have chaos in oneself to be able to
give birth to a dancing star