List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Re: QTRuby + QT4 + Win32
From:       Caleb Tennis <caleb () aei-tech ! com>
Date:       2007-03-12 10:35:57

> Has anyone managed to compile QTRuby QT4
> for Windows ? (Open Source edition)

If you can get the build system installed on Windows, I can probably
help with the rest of the steps.  I tried installing the build system
via the steps here (at least, the first 8 or so):

http://kdelibs.com/wiki/index.php/
Building_KDElibs_4_using_GCC_and_MinGW_with_Qt_4.2

But installing the GnuWin32 didn't work for me and I gave up.

Maybe I'll add some instructions for how I build qtruby qt4 to the
KDE techbase.  I think that will apply here as well

Caleb