List:       ros-general
Subject:    [ros-general] Registered web users
From:       "Ge van Geldorp" <gvg () reactos ! org>
Date:       2005-11-28 18:52:22

Just a datapoint: we now have more than 2000 accounts registered on our
website. For reference, there were 964 accounts when we switched to the new
website end of September, so the number of accounts more than doubled in the
last two months.
Yes, I know that some people registered more than one account because of
problems and yes, probably not all accounts are active, but I still see this
as a sign that interest in ReactOS is rising.

Gé van Geldorp.