List:       rocs-devel
Subject:    New Build Dependency: Grantlee 0.3.*
From:       Andreas Cord-Landwehr <phoenixx () uni-paderborn ! de>
Date:       2013-04-11 12:40:23

Hi, I want to give a small heads-up about the new build dependency to Grantlee
version >=0.3.0. This is needed for the new script engine API documentation
widget that I merged into master last night. The feature is quite stable and I
want to avoid creating a larger code delta than I already have. Especially,
since I want to perform some architectural changes how the script engine finds
modules and interacts with the application (mostly to make the first steps for
an integration of the engine into Cantor and to better structure the process
of setting up the engine, what is currently some quite fragile code).

In the next days, I also plan make some changes to the sidebar widgets of Rocs
(i.e., change it to a plugin system) s.t. the build-dependency can be made
optional (resulting in a missing script API widget), if anyone sees the need.

More about this feature will follow the next days with a blog post (but well,
it is quite self-explaining when looking at it :)

Greetings,
Andreas