Hi, I want to give a small heads-up about the new build dependency to Grantlee version >=0.3.0. This is needed for the new script engine API documentation widget that I merged into master last night. The feature is quite stable and I want to avoid creating a larger code delta than I already have. Especially, since I want to perform some architectural changes how the script engine finds modules and interacts with the application (mostly to make the first steps for an integration of the engine into Cantor and to better structure the process of setting up the engine, what is currently some quite fragile code). In the next days, I also plan make some changes to the sidebar widgets of Rocs (i.e., change it to a plugin system) s.t. the build-dependency can be made optional (resulting in a missing script API widget), if anyone sees the need. More about this feature will follow the next days with a blog post (but well, it is quite self-explaining when looking at it :) Greetings, Andreas _______________________________________________ Rocs-devel mailing list Rocs-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/rocs-devel