List:       rocs-devel
Subject:    Re: Questions regarding RootedTree plugin
From:       Wagner Reck <wagner.reck () unipampa ! edu ! br>
Date:       2012-05-25 18:32:39

Hi Andreas,

Sure,  http://wstaw.org/m/2012/05/25/plasma-desktopPR1413.pngT

> * what does the "ShowAllPointers" dynamic property mean? This is actually
> the trigger for using the individual paint method. Is the user supposed to
> set this or is this done somewhere automatically?
The ShowAllPointers tell to DS plugin to Draw all pointers (to parent
and to child) and draw a complete image of nodes (as in the
screenshot).

If the property is set to False, a default image (from svg theme) is used.

Is possible to control that property using the combobox "Show all pointers".

I am a bit off in lasts weeks (and will be off in nexts weeks) since i
am finishing my master's degree dissertation.

If you (all of you) test the plugin and think that it need more
mature, we can delay it's release until 4.10.

Thanks for the tests Andreas

Wagner