List:       rocs-devel
Subject:    Re: Questions regarding RootedTree plugin
From:       wagner.reck () gmail ! com
Date:       2012-05-23 15:20:02

today i am away from computer, tomorow i send the screemshot

--
Enviado de meu Nokia N9Em 23/05/12 03:35 Andreas Cord-Landwehr escreveu:
Hi Wagner,

I am currently on my way at testing the upcoming Rocs release/preparing \
documentation. And I found something in the RootedTree data structure that I do not \
understand, yet.

As far as I see, the rooted tree data items have an individual painter method, \
resulting in special icons (implemented in RootedTreeNodeItem::paint(...)).

What I do not understand are the following things:
* is the painting assumed to work correctly (I only get broken graphic fragments) \
                Could you provide a screenshot on how that should look like?
* what does the "ShowAllPointers" dynamic property mean? This is actually the trigger \
for using the individual paint method. Is the user supposed to set this or is this \
done somewhere automatically?

Greetings,
   Andreas