List:       rockbox
Subject:    Problem with Rockbox and Sansa Clip Plus during the reading of files
From:       Rémy_Ruiz <remyruiz () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-01-09 19:13:15

Hello list of Rockbox,
My name is R=E9my I am new on the list and I am French...
Thus one thousand apologies for my English.
I buy a Sansa Clip Plus, but I have a problem during the reading of files =

mp3 system crashes

with Rockbox during playback, the temp of his possibly random reading. No =

problem during
listening to FM radio.
My son did test the Sansa Clip plus Player  without Rockbox is reading the =

files its
normally is no crash system.
Tested with Rockbox 3.10 and 3.07.1.
Therefore, thousand thanks for the help possible!
I speak Spanish and English commonly.
In any friendship.
R=E9my =