List:       redhat-list
Subject:    CVS Question
From:       Chad W. Skinner chadws () networksplus ! net
Date:       2000-08-28 4:15:28

I have been reading about CVS and since I like learning new things I thought
I would try to configure a server to assist with a couple of trivial
projects.  What I would like to know is if anyone on the list has done this
and has advice as to where to start? Also, are there any major security
issues to be aware of? I have downloaded the source from cvshome.org, but I
am not sure if this is the only or recommended package does anyone have
ideas?

Thanks for your assistance and advice,
Chad