List:       redhat-list
Subject:    mutt folders and filters
From:       christopher j bottaro <cjb () cs ! utexas ! edu>
Date:       2003-09-19 2:21:33

hello,
i have a linux account at school.  to check my mail, i can ssh into one of the
linux machines at school and just type mutt.  problem with that is that i'm
on like 20 mailing list and my inbox is just a huge mess.  so instead, i use
kmail from my home machine to log into the pop server and download all my
emails and use filters to put them in different folders.

my question is how to i filter my email in mutt, but still allow for my
current method using pop and kmail from my home machine?

thanks,
-- christopher