List:       redhat-list
Subject:    RE: Windows reboot affects RH7.3 Gnome cursor
From:       "Furnish, Trever G" <TGFurnish () herff-jones ! com>
Date:       2003-02-22 20:01:55

Can you also fix it without restarting X by changing the key repeat rate in
the keyboard control panel (both gnome and kde offer guis for this)?  I
wouldn't be surprised if what's actually happening is that the X server is
changing the repeat rate because of something else that just coincidentally
happens at the same time as your reboot of the win98 box - like the
screensaver kicking in.