List:       redhat-list
Subject:    keyboard problems
From:       Glen Lee Edwards <Glen () fcwm ! org>
Date:       2002-04-24 16:41:01

My favorite keyboard just crashed - near as I can figure the cable where it
plugs into the pc has an open line.  This keyboard also has a serial connection
that I can plug into com1.  I can't find a configuration file or script that
allows me to configure a keyboard on an existing system (7.2) so I can set it up
for serial.  Suggestions?

Glen