List:       racf-l
Subject:    Reminder: Next GSE UK Security Meeting - 11th June 2020 via Webex
From:       Mark Wilson <markw () RSMPARTNERS ! COM>
Date:       2020-05-26 16:45:02

Greetings,

A gentle reminder that the next meeting of the GSE UK Security Working Group, will \
take place on Thursday 11th June 2020 (09:00 – 17:15 BST) via Webex.

The agenda and registration is available here > \
https://www.gse.org.uk/events/gse-uk-security-working-group-meeting/  - (registration \
is required to receive the webex link and attendee password).

Highlights from the agenda include:

  *   IoT & BYOD – The new security risks
  *   ACF2 - A horse of a different colour
  *   The journey of two Mainframe Security Trainees
  *   Mainframe Hacker Society – Defeating IBM's Attempt To Detect Privilege \
                Escalation
  *   Mainframes and the Moon
  *   The importance of the z/OS Mainframe System Security Plan (SSP)
  *   What keyring? What certificates? All I know is TLS doesn't work!

The agenda is a mixture of technical and non-technical content to cater for a variety \
of professionals. We also offer the opportunity to earn CPE points for attending the \
meeting, for those of you who are required to maintain professional certifications.

If you have already registered, you will receive your webex joining instructions one \
week prior to the meeting.

Stay safe and well.

Regards

Mark Wilson and Jamie Pease

Jamie Pease CISA, CISM, CISSP, MBCS CITP

Chairman of the GSE UK Security Working Group

Website: https://www.gse.org.uk/working-group/enterprise-security/
Email: jamie.pease@gse.org.uk<mailto:jamie.pease@gse.org.uk>
Mobile: +44(0)7961 971938