List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] Who wants to move Quanta forward?
From:       Arthur Marsh <arthur.marsh () internode ! on ! net>
Date:       2009-12-27 18:51:50

Niko Sams wrote, on 28/12/09 04:39:
> On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 11:51, Arthur Marsh
> <arthur.marsh@internode.on.net> wrote:
>> To switch to KDE 4.X, I'd need Quanta to run acceptably including the
>> ftp kioslave.
>>
>> I'd like to support moving Quanta towards that goal as a non C++
>> programmer who is nonetheless happy to compile and build test versions
>> and file bug reports and even perhaps contribute cash to developers.
> Hi,
> what are your use-cases for quanta?
> Niko

Just some simple personal web-pages.

Quanta can handle strict XHTML 1.1 compliance better than other web page
editors and allows one to see that the structure of a web page is
correct, so that an external validator is only needed at the end of an
editing session rather than several times during the session.

Arthur.