List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] kdelibs coding style for quanta
From:       Matt Rogers <mattr () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-09-23 16:50:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 23 September 2009 00:55:21 Niko Sams wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 05:52, Matt Rogers <mattr@kde.org> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Even though there's a decent HACKING file in place for quanta, there's
> > still a bunch of places (even in newer code) where the code doesn't match
> > the HACKING file. Are there any objections to switching to the kdelibs
> > coding style?
>
> I'm all for it.
> However is it a good idea to switch from 2 spaces to 4 spaces?
>
> Niko

For me, personally, 2 spaces is not enough indentation to really be that
readable.

More objectively, it's a toss up, since some parts of the code are 2 spaces,
other newer parts are 4 spaces. If there are no other objections, I was just
going to use 4 spaces, as per the kdelibs coding style guidelines on techbase.
--
Matt