List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] Upload-Plugin
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-02-11 19:51:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 11 February 2008, Paulo Moura Guedes wrote:
> Me neither. Andras, can you give an update for the status of Quanta
> for KDE 4?

There isn't much change compared to what I wrote at the end of last year
(in a reply to Niko's mail). It compiles, runs, has some plugins, some
of them right now are broken, other works. Currently the parser from 3.5
is activated, but there is a new one in progress.

> I don't know if this is desired but I can work a little on
> the win32 port, if it is ready (there as been already some demand for
> quanta on the windows mailing list, by users who are stuck with
> windows). KLinkStatus and KImageMapEditor are already available in
> the installer.

That'd be great. But sincerely, I think nothing should be done (expect
of making sure it compiles) until the new parser is finished and Quanta
is at least somewhat usable (like autocompletion, structure tree, tag
editing works).
The past month I spent on Kommander, but after 3.5.9 gets released, I
hope I can focus more on Quanta4.

Andras