List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] Where implement Upload Profiles?
From:       Niko Sams <ns () vivid-planet ! com>
Date:       2008-01-02 19:41:12

Hello,

I would like to help developing Quanta4. I have some Qt4 experience,
hopefully enough...

I thought a not too hard job would be the upload profiles (imho the most
useful Quanta3-feature).

Now my questions:
- Should this be a new plugin - or added to the projectfilemanager?
- for now it would be the easiest to reuse the .session file from Quanta3 projects
- how do I add a upload-file action to the context-menu of the project-view
- where could be the dialog to edit the upload-profiles (belongs to some
   project-properties - which don't exist yet(?))

...or is there a better starter-job?

niko