List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] symlinks in project file list
From:       Emmett Culley <emmett () webengineer ! com>
Date:       2007-06-14 21:06:51

Hi all,

I can no longer add files to a project that are contained in a directory that is \
symlinked to the projects directory.  The symlink directory does not show up in the \
list of directories that can be added when I run Project | Rescan project folder...  \
If I try to add it via the Project | Insert files... or Insert folders... I am asked \
if I want to copy the file to the project directory, and that won't work...

I've been seeing this problem for some time, and the way I've been managing it up to \
now is to manually add the linked directory(s) to the .webproj file.

Any thought, solutions?  Did I miss something in my searches?

Thanks in advanced,
  Emmett Culley