List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] First Docbook Submission
From:       "Jeffrey Sabarese" <core5fedora () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-02-24 22:24:45

thanks, philip.

i just need to know... so far:

1.) regarding my "re-write" at:
http://centrewebdesign.net/tempshare/quantadocbk/introduction.jeff.docbook
  a.) my use of "commenting" the existing XML - is this agreeable? preferred?
  b.) is this the sort of thing which will help / is expected of a
docbook contributor, or is this NOT what the team has in mind?
  c.) (if YES to 'b') is it appropriate then to adjust as i have, the
text of those such as Eric, and other dev. team members, etc.?

2.) Contining progress:
  a.)  mindful of dial-up connectivity, may i proceed as i have with
this first submission, uploading to my server, then reporting its
availability to quanta-devel@kde.org?
  b.) if no to "a", then what is the preferred method / location for
future submissions? (previously there was a problem w/ an attachment.
hence this inquiry)

3.) future submissions will be devoid of commentary. i am well aware
that i have a problem w/ being concise. and i realize the value of
others' time. i apologize to Andras, for i mistakenly overlooked his
request that i not send to his personal address.

--jeff

--
     Quanta+ Web Development IDE: