List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] Class Variables - no attrAutoCompleteAfter patch
From:       Andrew Lowe <andrew.lowe () manildra ! com ! au>
Date:       2007-02-15 8:34:25

Andras Mantia wrote:

>I'll review today. I just have a wish: please do not put the "Author"
>lines everywhere. If the patch goes in and it has enough impact, it
>will be mentioned in the beginning of the file. For small patches, we
>usually mention it in two places:
>- the commit log
>- the changelog file
>
>From the commit itself it will be clear what was your work.

Thanks, and sorry.
I was more highlighting the changes within comments more then looking
for any credit (I was not really thinking of the diff as I went - just
the files) - and I can resend you the patch without those lines if you
want...

The commit log and changelog file would be plenty enough... it is really
not that big a patch, and I just want to fix this bug that has been
bothering me.

I am looking at the PHPDoc comments (using them as the Qtag comment - so
they appear in the tooltip when selecting from the auto-complete list).

--
Andrew Lowe
    System Administrator & Programmer

Email:   andrew.lowe@manildra.com.au