List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] quanta-devel Digest, Vol 45, Issue 4
From:       Jens Herden <jens () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2006-12-22 2:13:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 21 December 2006 19:30, Sushant Tambare wrote:
> hey Andres but I think each time using CVS is not the proper way to do the
> task or source code versioning....
> It will relate to versioning of the files...
> sushant

Yes, this is correct. CVS or SVN are about allowing the developer to work at
the same time on a project. If you want to have versioning you have to read
more in the docs how to do this in CVS or SVN. Basicly you copy the code, if
you want to have a new version, into a new branch and then you can work on
the released version and the development version at the same time.
I really encourage you to read more about the beauty of SVN and CVS, they can
really help you with your problem.

Jens