List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] Toolbars
From:       Børge_Holen <borge () arivene ! net>
Date:       2006-09-20 19:24:11

On Wednesday 20 September 2006 15:10, Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Monday 18 September 2006 15:50, Børge Holen wrote:
> > > Try and see. Maybe it's not documented correctly (or at all), but
> > > it works.
> >
> > I guess it should work, but for my point of view, and at this point
> > of writing... That is a fault. a user program should not never ever
> > have to change system wide settings.
>
> I don't understand. Where does it change the system wide settings? Of
> course, it changes and can change if you run it as root, but you should
> run applications as root only if you know what you are doing. It
> certainly makes sense to have a system wide toolbar if you e.g deploy
> Quanta in a local, specific network.

Could, but not likely be a debian specific subject (like a mix of
stable/testing/unstable ooops, who did that ;)

Or more likely me... I've been much travelin' these last few weeks, and it
keeps on comin', but I'll get to it eventually.
And of course go visit the Bank to do some transfer.

THIS PART IS FOR ALL: Using quanta to do $?
Do please help Eric keep Andreas busy, their doin' our dirtywork, and still we
complain and suggests ;D

--
---
Børge