List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] Search function
From:       Børge_Holen <borge () arivene ! net>
Date:       2006-08-07 20:03:15

On Monday 07 August 2006 21:23, Andras Mantia wrote:
> Konqueror press "/" and start to type... In Quanta, we will have
> similar function once Katepart has it. It works in the page preview
> though. ;-)
page preview never shows my pages correctly anyway.
neither trinity nor khtml does any good rendering around here.

for the Konqueror part. THANKS!!! since gtk went fontcrazy in debian, I cannot
use any gtk programs if I want to read anything. Never used konqueror for
anything, but it renders select forms a HELLUVA lot faster then apples khtml
( why do they still have that namesharing! ).

Is there by any chance to be any availability to choose the rendering engine
and support for local php/apache preview?
--
---
Børge