List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] Quanta4 trunk
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-07-17 10:08:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

 For some weeks, kdewebdev trunk was in a completely unusable state. Now
at least it compiles and links, but I'm sure it doesn't run correctly.
 I'm writing this notice for those who are interested in helping with
this. The requirements have changed since today, and all the modules
require kdelibs trunk to compile and the whole KDE trunk should be
compilable at any time. Binary incompatible changes in the libraries
are introduced only on Mondays, but bugfixes and small new features can
be introduced at other time as well. The idea is that you don't have to
update if you don't want, only every Tuesday.

Any help with continuing to port kdewebdev applications is welcome,
especially kxsldbg, kimagemapeditor and kfilereplace would need a
maintainer. Kommander is not ported at all and is disabled from
compilation.

Andras