List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] OT? how does the function reference work in
From:       "Brian G. Peterson" <brian () braverock ! com>
Date:       2006-06-01 13:59:01

On Thursday 01 June 2006 02:14, Andras Mantia wrote:
> It is described in the handbook, but here it is
> again:

Thank you.  This was the information I needed.

I'm in contact with the R documentation developers, and we're working on
how best to convert the TeX R help into usable DTEP XML.  We have two
routes in mind.  One already exists to convert the TeX to 'RDoc' XML
format, so we may be able to use the DTD import in Quanta to import it,
or use XSL to convert it to DTEP XML.  The other method would be to
convert the TeX to DTEP XML directly using some other regular expression
scripting.

> If you have the package ready, you might want to
> share with others as well.

Of Course.  My hope is that once we complete the R script documentation
package, it can be added to the main Quanta distribution. I'll post it as
soon as we have something working.

Regards,

 - Brian