List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] removing files?
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-04-29 6:20:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 29 April 2006 09:12, Jens Herden wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to remove:
>
> kdewebdev/quanta.kdevelop

I added this to have an idea how to use KDevelop to work with Quanta4.
With this project (after you change the paths) you can compile, run and
debug (if the debugger would display the fields correctly) Quanta4 from
KDevelop3.
So please keep it for now.

> kdewebdev/quanta/Quanta-3.3-plan.kno

I don't care. ;-)

> OK?
>

> I also do not understand the VERSION files. What do they do? The
> contents seems to be outdated.

AFAIK it is used by packagers. At least in kdewebdev-3.5 I update
regularly.

BTW, I verified and by default the color output is turned on if you have
cmake 2.4.0 (and you should have it).

Andras