List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] Time to work on Quanta4
From:       Alexander Dymo <dymo () mk ! ukrtelecom ! ua>
Date:       2006-04-11 19:58:29

On Monday 10 April 2006 19:43, Andras Mantia wrote:
> Ok, so let's go the KDE4 way route. First we/you need to check out the
> kdelibs4_snapshot from svn and try to compile it with cmake. I think
> you need cmake from CVS. If we succeed with this, we should try to
> build kdevelop. If it works, we have something to work with. :-)
I don't want to disappoint you ;) but KDevelop4 compiles with kdelibs
from trunk. Yeah, we're hardcore :)
KDevelop4 does work - looks awful but works. Interfaces have not yet
changed and we don't really know if we have to radically change them. Most
likely you should expect incremental changes to interfaces. Platform stuff and
shell work.