List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] Time to work on Quanta4
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-04-05 11:09:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

 Yes, this is again a call to work on Quanta4. It seems that I need
support from somebody else to really start something. ;-)
 A week ago or so I compiled Qt4 and kdelibs. It was no problem, altough
I had problems compiling kdebase. From the reports it seems that
KDevelop should be also compilable. I would come back to my old idea
again and say that we should start porting to KDE4. To combine it with
the idea to work on the parser first, here is what I say: write the new
parser directly using Qt4/KDE4. I'm sure that it will not the that easy
from the first, and we might need to work somewhat on KDevelop and port
some parts of Quanta, but it should be doable.

 What do you think?

Andras