List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] KDOM & KHTML
From:       Frans Englich <frans.englich () telia ! com>
Date:       2006-03-05 16:44:01

On Sunday 05 March 2006 16:27, Andras Mantia wrote:
> HI,
>
>  Please take a little time and read the following thread
> http://lists.kde.org/?l=kfm-devel&m=114099614807147&w=2
>
> Am I the only one understanding that this compromises our plans by
> having only one (KDOM) tree for source and VPL modes?

My advice to you is to lobby. If you need KDOM to be designed in a certain way
and have certain features, then lobby on kfm-devel and make absolute clear
that everyone knows what is important to you. That's how you affect the
outcome.

I'm all for that we have generic XML code in kdelibs that can be used
arbitrarily by applications, not only khtml.

Cheers,

		Frans