List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] kdom and khtml2 ported already
From:       Jens Herden <jens () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-12-22 12:25:31

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi Frans,

thanks for the reply.

> Some parts are fully ported, other's not. But work is proceeding(got a
> porting patch locally right now, actually). Does the Qt 3 dependency cause
> any trouble for you?

Well, actually the opposite is true. We are discussion about an intermediate
release of Quanta (the new version with KDevelop framework) and we wanted to
create a new parser and use kdom for it. But this is not possible if it
depends on QT4.
So we have to reconsider our plans.

> Regarding, khtml2 in kdenonbeta, I /think/ it is broken to the point it is
> unusable.

Oh, good to know.

Jens