List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] CSS-Property-Database needed!
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-11-18 7:53:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 17 November 2005 22:58, Hendrik Neumann wrote:
> (we just searched in the quanta/components/csseditor/-folder but the
> files you mentioned are in the
> quanta-src/quanta/data/dtep/css/-folder - thanks for this hint!).

Exactly!

> >  And as far as I know it was created manually...
>
> If we build up a complex, computer-readable CSS-Property-database
> which contains informations about browser-compatibilty, css-version,
> tag-description, example pages etc. etc. would it be okay for you
> quanta-guys if we use your work (the xml-files) as a fundament for
> it? We would license the database under an opensource-license.
Sure, if the work you done is licensed under a GPL compatible license (I
don't have a link, but there is a list of GPL compatible license on
www.gnu.org or www.fsf.org, just google for it), you can use them.
However, I would be happy if in case you complete/improve those files,
you would post to this list as well.

> Anyway - thanks for your support ;-)
You're welcome.

Andras