List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] CSS-Property-Database needed!
From:       Hendrik Neumann <thiuth () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2005-11-17 20:58:47

2005/11/17, Andras Mantia <amantia@kde.org>:
> It would be nicer if you would wrote a mail directly addressing to the
> Quanta list, but whatever.
You're right, I'm sorry

>  We have such kind of list (XML format) in Quanta's CSS support. I leave
> an exercise to you to find it. ;-)
I'm a little bit confused now, because actually we analyzed the
quanta-source-code two weeks ago and we didn't find these xml-files
(we just searched in the quanta/components/csseditor/-folder but the
files you mentioned are in the quanta-src/quanta/data/dtep/css/-folder
- thanks for this hint!).

>  And as far as I know it was created manually...
If we build up a complex, computer-readable CSS-Property-database
which contains informations about browser-compatibilty, css-version,
tag-description, example pages etc. etc. would it be okay for you
quanta-guys if we use your work (the xml-files) as a fundament for it?
We would license the database under an opensource-license.

Anyway - thanks for your support ;-)
Hendrik