List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] compile problem
From:       thorsten () staerk ! de
Date:       2005-11-08 19:51:22

Hello List,

as it is tradition for the first mail on a mailing list, I would like to
report some compile problems. When compiling kdewebdev, configure breaks
if I do not set QTDIR to my QT4 dir. If I set QTDIR to my QT4 dir, I also
have to set KDEDIR to the KDE4 dir - which then provokes compile errors.

Could we write into the README how it should be done ?

thanks

Thorsten