List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] Quanta bugs
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-11-07 19:58:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

 According to today's statistics Quanta has 19 open bugs left, 15 was
closed during the last week
(http://bugs.kde.org/weekly-bug-summary.cgi?tops=100&days=7).

But still we have:
- 1 reported data loss
- 6 crashes
- 12 "normal" bugs

I mostly cannot reproduce them, so I need help from others to test and
if they can reproduce to try to debug or give more information. Many of
the bugs refer to remote projects/operations (some of them are quite
old), and all of them seem to be related to file (KIO) operations:
112636, 112506, 112308, 106805, 94012, 109329, 104395, 86096, 85670,
85393, 103854 (11 bugs!)

Bugs related to parsing, but should be verified with current svn
version:
90358, 94917, 99370 (3 bugs)

VPL related bugs:
114611, 112603 (2 bugs)

Extreme bugs (I have no idea what is wrong):
114549 - one of the weirdest bugs
111049 -  a crash which was investigated both by Jens and me without
success

A bug that would be nice to fix, but I think will remain for after 3.5:
99139

Who is up for this challenges? Both users and developers can help!

Andras

PS: We are entering hard freeze, but bugs can be fixed after a review or
they can go to 3.5.1.