List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] a new crash
From:       Paulo Moura Guedes <moura () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-09-14 18:05:24

On Wednesday 14 September 2005 18:57, Andras Mantia wrote:
> > That would mean no VPL in Quanta 3.5, right? Is this an option?
>
> No. I will try at least to look at the crashes, maybe I can fix some of
> them. The rest is outside of my goals. But for Quanta4 we should
> provide a really working VPL... Are you (Paulo) interested in that one?
> If yes and you have time, you may start to think about storing the
> information the parser provides in KDOM nodes instead of our own nodes.

Sure I'm interested. When things calm down I will start looking at that.
One of the question points is if the kdom builder can support building just
parts of the document instead of the entire document.

Andras, in the meanwhile, if you could refactor the parser code a little, to
make more clear the phases it goes through and the separation between
creating nodes, etc, I would really appreciate!

Paulo