List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] annotations for you
From:       Jens Herden <jens () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-08-31 7:56:58

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi Andras,

> > I start to like the annotation idea :-)
>
> Good. I will present it tomorrow for the wider audience.

how was the feedback?

> > - could you indicate in the tab title how many annotations are there?
> > Something like "For You (3)". This would allow me to look only into this
> > when
> > there are some annotations. Of course this should be on the Current File
> > Tab
> > as well. Another option is to hide the tab if it is empty.
>
> Unfortunately this would break the message freeze now. :-(

Do we have message freeze? I think only feature freeze.

> > - the treestatus is not yet preserved (I guess you just had no time to do
> > it)
>
> For the For You or for the All Files tab? Actually it should be preserved
> for both.

No both do not remember the status.
Another small addition. When I click on the file the file gets active in the
editor, this is fine but if the tree is collapsed I have to move my mouse to
the triangle and expand the item to see the annotations in the file. Very
inconvenient, can you expand the subtree on click please?

How is aKademy going?

Jens