List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] xdebug watch support
From:       Aaron van Meerten <ke () braverock ! com>
Date:       2005-08-20 17:52:46

Yes, that is the solution.  I was not running the CVS version of xdebug.
Once I loaded that, quanta started breaking at the correct points.
Thank you very much for taking the time to write this out for me.  I
will continue to use this over the next few days and give you more
feedback, but it looks great!

Cheers,

-Aaron

--