List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] xdebug watch support
From:       Aaron van Meerten <ke () braverock ! com>
Date:       2005-08-18 2:52:12

It would be useful to me to have a list of the steps and configuration
needed to get breakpoints to work.  I have yet to sucessfully set a
breakpoint and have my code stop there.  I am using this already on a
semi-daily basis in step by step mode, but it's vaguely aggravating not
to be able to pick a point to start stepping.  I believe I've seen it
stop at a point that wasn't the end, but the interface didn't jump to
that point, and I could never duplicate it.

Anyway, I hope that you can provide some details about what
configuration options and process need to be in order before breakpoints
should work.  That will at least let me know if I've got my config in
order.

Cheers,

-Aaron