List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] xdebug watch support
From:       Aaron van Meerten <ke () braverock ! com>
Date:       2005-08-11 20:15:26

I don't expect conditional breakpoints obviously.  :)

I have yet to determine a pattern to the breakpoints.  I'll keep testing
and see.  It appears that setting a breakpoint during a run is not a
good way to test it.  Perhaps breakpoints must be set before any
execution occurs?  Even after clearing a particular breakpoint, it would
still break there.

I realize that the above isn't very useful for actual debugging, but I
haven't had time to do an in-depth analysis yet.  I'll try to do that
tonight.

Cheers,

-Aaron