List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] xdebug watch support
From:       gurusys <gurusys () gurusys ! ca>
Date:       2005-08-09 23:26:09

Hi Linus,

I've been using the DGBp plugin and it works great. Debugging, watches, and
backtraces all work fine for me!

Profiling works as well although only after I changed both my php.ini and the
project properties to use the PID name. Using crc32 in php.ini and %c in the
project properties doesn't seem to work and fails with a can't open
error: /tmp/cachegrind.out.FILE:///full/path. Ideally profiling could be
turned on or off from quanta.

Minor bug when a breakpoint is set and the code is edited such that the line
with the breakpoint moves up a line number. The breakpoint flag moves
appropriately but the actual breakpoint as listed in the breakpoint window
does not change.

Wishlist:
 - remember breakpoints and watches per project.
 - if a watched array is expanded, keep it expanded through the debugging run.
 - ability to change the order that watched variables are displayed and to be
able to add separators to the watch list

Great work!

Wade.