List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] Project views in kdevquanta
From:       Jens Herden <jens () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-05-24 12:20:27

Hi Andras,

>  I suggest that we should discuss the development related to Quanta
> plugins that will be moved to the KDevelop platform on the Quanta list
> and only bug the kdevelop developers when needed. This way other Quanta
> developers are informed about our progress.

Yes, of course!

> So regarding Project views: you have a todo entry there which tells "
> @TODO find a way to control the toolbar again". What do you mean with
> this?

You implemented that Quanta remembered if the toolbar was visible or not and
only shows the toolbar if the user did not disable it. I meant this by this
TODO.

But this might become irrelevant if I move the project view into the file list
plugin. Let's discuss this here. I have two options to show the toolbar if I
move the code into file list.
1. in the toolview at the top
2. at the current position

I am a little in favour for 1. because this would not add another toolbar for
a feature that only some experienced user will use. And we can add all
actions to the toolbar and remove the actions from the project menu, what
would leave the menus slicker.

What is your opinion?

Jens