List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] Project views in kdevquanta
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-05-24 7:15:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

 I suggest that we should discuss the development related to Quanta
plugins that will be moved to the KDevelop platform on the Quanta list
and only bug the kdevelop developers when needed. This way other Quanta
developers are informed about our progress.

So regarding Project views: you have a todo entry there which tells "
@TODO find a way to control the toolbar again". What do you mean with
this?

Andras