List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] Re: KDOM
From:       Jens Herden <jens () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-05-21 4:22:29

Hi Frans,

> In either case you must use a valid URI for a namspace("X-QUANTA" is not).

Is there any technical reason for this? My idea is that this is only an
internal representation and would never become a document to distribute. So
there is no need to make it wellformed. And if I want to reduce memory
footprint I would prefere a short namespace name, maybe just "Q".

So my question precisley is: Are there any checks in KDOM that prevent me from
using a very short namespace name?
I really hope that a namespace is not more than a string.

Jens