List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] feature request
From:       MarC <marc_contrib () ramonvinyes ! es>
Date:       2005-04-24 15:52:27

hi,
I wanted to ask whether there will be a "feature request" option at the
new home page of Quanta.

BTW, my feature request would be:

<<Allowing to insert text from a Word Document (doc or swx), converted
to HTML with predefined tags.>>

Explanation:
I really lose a lot of time as a web developper to transform the
writings from "the external people" which are commonly written with M$
Word.
I must copy each paragraph of the text put it between <p
all the cursives, etc...
I wonder if there's already a tool which could be integrated into Quanta
Plus...
The "Export to HTML" option form M$Word or Openoffice is not
professional at all as you don't have control of the used HTML tags...
On the other hand, I have observed that when you copy-paste text from
Openoffice to other programs, they successfully detect the paragraphs,
bolds, etc. Quanta could do it?

Congratulations for your program. It gets better and better and
better.... I really can't donate now, I'm a student without any real
income but I'm planing to do so in the future.

MarC