List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] kdewebdev/quanta/utility
From:       Paulo Moura Guedes <moura () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-04-04 17:55:54

On Sunday 03 April 2005 22:53, Eric Laffoon wrote:
> On Sunday 03 April 2005 12:51 pm, Paulo Moura Guedes wrote:
> > On Sunday 03 April 2005 18:44, Eric Laffoon wrote:
> > > Hi Moura,
> > > if you really want this to work with 3.3 you're not quite there yet.
> > > ;-)
> >
> > Hi Eric,
> > I see... I don't have KDE 3.4 here but have updated kdelibs, and that
> > tricked me :)
> > I'm going to make a second try, please tell me if it worked.
>
> Not so good yet. ;-)

I can't find a solution.
I can't #ifdef slotActionActivated(KAction::ActivationReason reason,
Qt::ButtonState state) because moc always include the method and then I get a
non matching function compile error.
The solutions I see is to revert all this or require 3.4...
--
Paulo Moura Guedes

http://caixamagica.org
http://kdewebdev.org