List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] kdewebdev/quanta
From:       Leo Savernik <l.savernik () aon ! at>
Date:       2005-04-04 15:08:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Sonntag, 3. April 2005 20:33 schrieb Paulo Moura Guedes:
> On Sunday 03 April 2005 17:22, Leo Savernik wrote:
> > Am Sonntag, 3. April 2005 18:55 schrieb Paulo Moura Guedes:
> > > I'm afraid not. It does (1), if the caret is in the midle of the word,
> > > and (2) if the caret is between words. That's the behavior I
> > > implemented in Quanta. IIRC, this doesn't happens in KWord but it's an
> > > exception to the rule (OO, FrontPage, Word, etc).
> >
> > I don't believe it. I have to reinstall OOo to persuade myself ;-)
>
> Man of little faith :P
> Please tell me back when you check it, to see if I'm having "Poltergeist"
> experiences :)

I've checked with Word 2003, and indeed, if applied in the middle of a word,
the whole word gets formatted!

I've also checked with Word 97, and it does it, too (How old is it now, 8+
years? And I've never noticed until now.)

And last I've checked with WordPad. And finally, here it does *not* apply the
formatting to the whole word, only to the newly typed letters. I knew that
this behaviour was the default some centuries ago ;-)

mfg
	Leo