List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] HEAD requirements?
From:       Paulo Moura Guedes <moura () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-04-03 17:27:52

On Sunday 03 April 2005 16:27, Eric Laffoon wrote:
> Is there a reason not to support back to the past version as we have in
> CVS. Do we want HEAD to require 3.4? If so I should read my mail more often
> and get in the discussion, and if not Moura should look at ifdefing some
> code I think. ;-)

LOL
But I did:
#if KDE_VERSION >= KDE_MAKE_VERSION(3,4,0)
    /**
     * We need this information in order to know if queued actions should be
applied.
     * It's public because it can be activated by other classes if there are
any queued actions.
     */
    virtual bool slotActionActivated(KAction::ActivationReason reason,
Qt::ButtonState state);
#endif

#if KDE_VERSION >= KDE_MAKE_VERSION(3,4,0)
  connect(this, SIGNAL(activated(KAction::ActivationReason, Qt::ButtonState)),
          SLOT(slotActionActivated(KAction::ActivationReason,
Qt::ButtonState)));
#else
  connect(this, SIGNAL(activated()), SLOT(slotActionActivated()));
#endif

Weird... I will try to compile this in a 3.3 machine to see what happens :)

--
Paulo Moura Guedes