List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] kdewebdev/quanta
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-04-02 17:14:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 01 April 2005 02:56, Paulo Moura Guedes wrote:
> New toolbar behavior in VPL - toggable actions.

I can easily crash Quanta now in VPL. I fixed a symptom (not sure if
it's correct), but it still crashes. See my commit. The other is an
assert reached in
void kafkaCommon::getEndOfWord(Node*& node, int& offset)
assert(isBetweenWords(node, offset));

To reproduce, do:
- open an empty document
- switch to VPL & source (maybe VPL is enough)
- type in vpl a single word
- select the text with the mouse in VPL and activate bold
- go in the middle of the world with the cursor (I use the mouse), and
click on B. Now the word isn't bold anymore
- press B again => crash

Also in some cases the functionality does not work. I see this when I
first typed a word in an empty document, switch to VPL&Source, the
document properties dialog does NOT show up (it seems that it doesn't
show up always!). In such cases the B does not do anything even if the
word is selected.

Andras