List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] TagAction
From:       Paulo Moura Guedes <moura () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-03-16 15:03:00

Hi,

Some time ago I created some classes to manage the actions for the context
menus in VPL.
It has a class, TagActionManager, that creates the actions and also plug the
actions to some widget. This is done calling methods of classes derived from
TagActionSetAbstract which are in a container attribute of TagActionManager.
This files are in the kafka module but should be moved to utility/.
I think TagAction class should be ported to this infrastructure, that has
already methods to deal with nodes and a cleaner design. Right now the all
thing is a little unmantainable :(
What do you think, Andras and Jens?

--
Paulo Moura Guedes